Facts about chondroblastoma:
- Chondroblastoma is a rare bone tumor.
- Chondroblastomas are most common in people from 10 to 20 years of age.
- They are more common in males than females.
Continue to Chondroma Symptoms
- Davila JA, Amrami KK, Sundaram M, Adkins MC, Unni KK. Chondroblastoma of the hands and feet. Skeletal Radiol. 2004 Oct;33(10):582-7. 
- Miller SL, Hoffer FA. Malignant and benign bone tumors. Radiol Clin North Am. 2001 Jul;39(4):673-99. 
- Sandberg AA. Genetics of chondrosarcoma and related tumors. Curr Opin Oncol. 2004 Jul;16(4):342-54.