Chondroblastoma Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of chondroblastoma.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- Do I need to stay in the hospital?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Do I need to lose weight?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- Do I need a special exercise program?
- Will I need physical therapy?
- Will I need occupational therapy?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for complications?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Chondroblastoma Specialist
- Davila JA, Amrami KK, Sundaram M, Adkins MC, Unni KK. Chondroblastoma of the hands and feet. Skeletal Radiol. 2004 Oct;33(10):582-7. 
- Miller SL, Hoffer FA. Malignant and benign bone tumors. Radiol Clin North Am. 2001 Jul;39(4):673-99. 
- Sandberg AA. Genetics of chondrosarcoma and related tumors. Curr Opin Oncol. 2004 Jul;16(4):342-54.