Overview Incidence Risk Factors Symptoms Evaluation Treatment drugs questions for doctor specialist Home Care diarrhea in adults diarrhea in children pain and fever adults pain and fever children vomiting in adults vomiting in children warning signs Prevention Outlook Complications Underlying Cause Transmission Anatomy
Facts about cholera:
- Cholera is rare in the United States, because of sanitation systems.
- The disease is most common in India and Africa.
Continue to Cholera Risk Factors
PubMed Cholera References
- Greenough WB 3rd. The human, societal, and scientific legacy of cholera. J Clin Invest. 2004 Feb;113(3):334-9. 
- Kirkpatrick BD, Alston WK. Current immunizations for travel. Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2003 Oct;16(5):369-74. 
- Sack DA, Sack RB, Nair GB, Siddique AK. Cholera. Lancet. 2004 Jan 17;363(9404):223-33.