Chlorine Inhalation Treatment
Treatment for irritant inhalational injuries depends on the underlying cause.
Treatment for irritant inhalational injuries may include:
Chlorine Inhalation Specialist
Physicians from the following specialties evaluate and treat irritant inhalational injuries:
Continue to Chlorine Inhalation Home Care
- Bakand S, Winder C, Khalil C, Hayes A. Toxicity assessment of industrial chemicals and airborne contaminants: transition from in vivo to in vitro test methods: a review. Inhal Toxicol. 2005 Dec 1;17(13):775-87. [16195213 ]
- do Pico GA. Toxic gas inhalation. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 1995 Mar;1(2):102-8. Review. 
- Dorevitch S, Forst L, Conroy L, Levy P. Toxic inhalation fatalities of US construction workers, 1990 to 1999. J Occup Environ Med. 2002 Jul;44(7):657-62. 
- Hauschild VD, Bratt GM. Prioritizing industrial chemical hazards. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2005 Jun 11-25;68(11-12):857-76. 
- Parimon T, Kanne JP, Pierson DJ. Acute inhalation injury with evidence of diffuse bronchiolitis following chlorine gas exposure at a swimming pool. Respir Care. 2004 Mar;49(3):291-4. 
- Prien T, Traber DL. Toxic smoke compounds and inhalation injury--a review. Burns Incl Therm Inj. 1988 Dec;14(6):451-60. Review.