Cerebral Subdural Hematoma Incidence
Facts about subdural hematoma:
- About 1 out of every 10,000 people in the US develop a subdural hematoma each year.
- Subdural hematomas are most common in the elderly, alcoholics and toddlers.
Continue to Cerebral Subdural Hematoma Symptoms
- Bullock MR, Chesnut R, Ghajar J, Gordon D, Hartl R, Newell DW, Servadei F, Walters BC, Wilberger JE; Surgical Management of Traumatic Brain Injury Author Group. Surgical management of acute subdural hematomas. Neurosurgery. 2006 Mar;58(3 Suppl):S16-24; discussion Si-iv. 
- Jayawant S, Parr J. Outcome following subdural haemorrhages in infancy. Arch Dis Child. 2007 Apr;92(4):343-7. 
- Provenzale J. CT and MR imaging of acute cranial trauma. Emerg Radiol. 2007 Apr;14(1):1-12. Epub 2007 Feb 22. 
- Walker RA, Wadman MC. Headache in the elderly. Clin Geriatr Med. 2007 May;23(2):291-305, v-vi.