Candidiasis Oral Outlook
What to expect with thrush:
- In infants, thrush usually resolves on its own, but treatment speeds recovery.
- Those with weak immune systems require treatment.
Continue to Candidiasis Oral Complications
- Akpan A, Morgan R. Oral candidiasis. Postgrad Med J. 2002 Aug;78(922):455-9. 
- Clarkson JE, Worthington HV, Eden OB. Interventions for treating oral candidiasis for patients with cancer receiving treatment. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004;(1):CD001972. 
- Pankhurst C. Candidiasis (oropharyngeal). Clin Evid. 2005 Jun;(13):1701-16. 
- Rossie K, Guggenheimer J. Oral candidiasis: clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and treatment. Pract Periodontics Aesthet Dent. 1997 Aug;9(6):635-41.