Candidiasis Mouth Incidence
Facts about thrush:
- About 25 percent of infants develop thrush during the first 3 months of life.
- Thrush is extremely rare in adults.
- Thrush is more common in those who have a weak immune system.
Continue to Candidiasis Mouth Risk Factors
- Akpan A, Morgan R. Oral candidiasis. Postgrad Med J. 2002 Aug;78(922):455-9. 
- Clarkson JE, Worthington HV, Eden OB. Interventions for treating oral candidiasis for patients with cancer receiving treatment. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004;(1):CD001972. 
- Pankhurst C. Candidiasis (oropharyngeal). Clin Evid. 2005 Jun;(13):1701-16. 
- Rossie K, Guggenheimer J. Oral candidiasis: clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and treatment. Pract Periodontics Aesthet Dent. 1997 Aug;9(6):635-41.