Cancer Testicles Evaluation
Tests are necessary to make the diagnosis of testicular cancer.
Tests that may be used to evaluate testicular cancer include:
Other tests that may be used to evaluate testicular cancer include:
Cancer Testicles Staging
Stages of testicular cancer include:
Continue to Cancer Testicles Treatment
- Balk C, Witjes JA. Advances in the management of testicular cancer. Expert Rev Anticancer Ther. 2004 Aug;4(4):669-77. 
- Garner MJ, Turner MC, Ghadirian P, Krewski D. Epidemiology of testicular cancer: an overview. Int J Cancer. 2005 Sep 1;116(3):331-9. 
- Masters JR, Koberle B. Curing metastatic cancer: lessons from testicular germ-cell tumours. Nat Rev Cancer. 2003 Jul;3(7):517-25. 
- Shabbir M, Morgan RJ. Testicular cancer. J R Soc Health. 2004 Sep;124(5):217-8. 
- Wirehn AB, Tornberg S, Carstensen J. Serum cholesterol and testicular cancer incidence in 45,000 men followed for 25 years. Br J Cancer. 2005 May 9;92(9):1785-6.