Cancer Retina Outlook
What to expect with retinoblastoma:
- The outlook depends on the severity of the illness at the time of diagnosis.
- About 85% of children in the US with retinoblastoma survive with treatment.
- More than 90% retain at least one eye.
- More than 80% of children retain 20/20 vision.
Continue to Cancer Retina Underlying Cause
- Chan HS, Gallie BL, Munier FL, Beck Popovic M. Chemotherapy for retinoblastoma. Ophthalmol Clin North Am. 2005 Mar;18(1):55-63, viii. 
- Honavar SG, Singh AD. Management of advanced retinoblastoma. Ophthalmol Clin North Am. 2005 Mar;18(1):65-73, viii. 
- Mietz H, Hutton WL, Font RL. Unilateral retinoblastoma in an adult: report of a case and review of the literature. Ophthalmology. 1997 Jan;104(1):43-7.