Cancer Prostate Cryotherapy
Prostate cancer cells can be destroyed by freezing. During cryotherapy, needles or probes capable of very cold temperatures are inserted into the prostate cancer. Ultrasound is used to guide the needles. After a short period of freezing, the needles are withdrawn.
Continue to Cancer Prostate Hormone Therapy
- Alibhai SM, Klotz LH. A systematic review of randomized trials in localized prostate cancer. Can J Urol. 2004 Feb;11(1):2110-7. 
- Astorg P. Dietary N-6 and N-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and prostate cancer risk: a review of epidemiological and experimental evidence. Cancer Causes Control. 2004 May;15(4):367-86. 
- Dagnelie PC, Schuurman AG, Goldbohm RA, Van den Brandt PA. Diet, anthropometric measures and prostate cancer risk: a review of prospective cohort and intervention studies. BJU Int. 2004 May;93(8):1139-50. 
- Johns LE, Houlston RS. A systematic review and meta-analysis of familial prostate cancer risk. BJU Int. 2003 Jun;91(9):789-94. 
- Mahmud S, Franco E, Aprikian A. Prostate cancer and use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: systematic review and meta-analysis. Br J Cancer. 2004 Jan 12;90(1):93-9.