Cancer Penis Treatment
Treatment for penile cancer depends on the stage of the cancer. Treatment usually includes some combination of surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation therapy.
Treatment options for penile cancer include:
- Surgery for penile cancer
- Radiation therapy for penile cancer:
- Exposing cancer cells to radiation can kill them.
- Chemotherapy for penile cancer:
- The administration of medicines that kill cancer cells.
- Medications for nausea and vomiting:
Cancer Penis Specialist
Continue to Cancer Penis Home Care
- Hamid R, Shergill I, Arya M, Patel HR. Penile cancer: an overview. Hosp Med. 2002 Dec;63(12):718-21. 
- Siow WY, Cheng C. Penile cancer: current challenges. Can J Urol. 2005 Feb;12 Suppl 1:18-23; discussion 97-8. 
- Stancik I, Holtl W. Penile cancer: review of the recent literature. Curr Opin Urol. 2003 Nov;13(6):467-72.