Cancer of the Womb Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of uterine cancer.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- Do I need to stay in the hospital?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- Do I need a special exercise program?
- Will my children have this condition?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk of complications?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Cancer of the Womb Specialist
- Diaz-Montes TP, Alberg A, Zahurak ML, Trimble EL, Bristow RE. Cancer of the uterine corpus among Hispanic women living in the United States: patterns of staging, diagnosis, and primary treatment. Gynecol Oncol. 2005 Mar;96(3):753-9. 
- Ellenson LH, Wu TC. Focus on endometrial and cervical cancer. Cancer Cell. 2004 Jun;5(6):533-8. 
- Kimura T, Kamiura S, Yamamoto T, Seino-Noda H, Ohira H, Saji F. Abnormal uterine bleeding and prognosis of endometrial cancer. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2004 May;85(2):145-50. 
- Tewari KS, DiSaia PJ. Primary prevention of uterine cervix cancer: focus on vaccine history and current strategy. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2002 Dec;29(4):843-68, ix.