Cancer Colon Stage 4
Colon Cancer Stage 4
Stage 4 colon cancer is also called Dukes' D colon cancer. In stage 4, cancer may have spread to nearby lymph nodes and has spread to other parts of the body, such as the liver or lungs.
Continue to Cancer Colon Treatment
- Andre N, Schmiegel W. Chemoradiotherapy for colorectal cancer. Gut. 2005 Aug;54(8):1194-202. 
- Eisen GM, Weinberg DS. Narrative review: screening for colorectal cancer in patients with a first-degree relative with colonic neoplasia. Ann Intern Med. 2005 Aug 2;143(3):190-8. 
- Hoff PM. New drugs for colorectal cancer. Cancer Chemother Biol Response Modif. 2003;21:817-29. 
- Labianca R, Beretta GD, Mosconi S, Milesi L, Pessi MA. Colorectal cancer: screening. Ann Oncol. 2005;16 Suppl 2:ii127-32. 
- Lacy A. Colon cancer: laparoscopic resection. Ann Oncol. 2005;16 Suppl 2:ii88-92. 
- Lao CD, Brenner DE. Strategies for prevention of colorectal cancer: pharmaceutical and nutritional interventions. Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2004 Oct;5(5):417-26. 
- Mendenhall WM, Amos EH, Rout WR, Zlotecki RA, Hochwald SN, Cance WG. Adjuvant postoperative radiotherapy for colon carcinoma. Cancer. 2004 Sep 15;101(6):1338-44. 
- Solum AM, Riffenburgh RH, Johnstone PA. Survival of patients with untreated rectal cancer. J Surg Oncol. 2004 Sep 15;87(4):157-61.