California Encephalitis Virus Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of California group virus.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- Do I need to stay in the hospital?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
- Am I contagious?
- For how long?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for having this problem again?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to California Encephalitis Virus Specialist
- Clark GG, Martin RJ, Pretula HL, Langkop CW, Rohrer HH. California group virus infections in Illinois. IMJ Ill Med J. 1980 Feb;157(2):91-6. 
- Fauvel M, Artsob H, Calisher CH, Davignon L, Chagnon A, Skvorc-Ranko R, Belloncik S. California group virus encephalitis in three children from Quebec: clinical and serologic findings. Can Med Assoc J. 1980 Jan 12;122(1):60-2, 64. 
- Moulton DW, Thompson WH. California group virus infections in small, forest-dwelling mammals of Wisconsin. Some ecological considerations. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 1971 May;20(3):474-82.