Burkitt Lymphoma Outlook
What to expect with Burkitt lymphoma:
- About 95 percent of those with Burkitt lymphoma are cured if it is detected in the early stages.
- About 80 percent of those with more advanced disease are also cured.
Continue to Burkitt Lymphoma Complications
- Brady G, MacArthur GJ, Farrell PJ. Epstein-Barr virus and Burkitt lymphoma. J Clin Pathol. 2007 Dec;60(12):1397-402. 
- Haralambieva E, Boerma EJ, van Imhoff GW, et al. Clinical, immunophenotypic, and genetic analysis of adult lymphomas with morphologic features of burkitt lymphoma. Am J Surg Pathol. 2005 Aug;29(8):1086-94. 
- Thornburg CD, Roulston D, Castle VP. Burkitt lymphoma and Williams syndrome: a model for children with a multisystem disorder and malignancy. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2005 Feb;27(2):109-11.