Breast Disease Cystic Incidence
Facts about fibrocystic breast disease:
- Fibrocystic breast disease is common, but the true incidence is unknown.
- It is most common in women 30 to 48 years of age.
Continue to Breast Disease Cystic Risk Factors
- Horner NK, Lampe JW. Potential mechanisms of diet therapy for fibrocystic breast conditions show inadequate evidence of effectiveness. J Am Diet Assoc. 2000 Nov;100(11):1368-80. 
- Norlock FE. Benign breast pain in women: a practical approach to evaluation and treatment. J Am Med Womens Assoc. 2002 Spring;57(2):85-90. 
- Wu C, Ray RM, Lin MG, Gao DL, Horner NK, Nelson ZC, Lampe JW, Hu YW, Shannon J, Stalsberg H, Li W, Fitzgibbons D, Porter P, Patterson RE, Satia JA, Thomas DB. A case-control study of risk factors for fibrocystic breast conditions: Shanghai Nutrition and Breast Disease Study, China, 1995-2000. Am J Epidemiol. 2004 Nov 15;160(10):945-60.