Bowen's Disease Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of Bowen's disease.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- Do I need to change my diet?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Bowen's Disease Specialist
- Collina G, Rossi E, Bettelli S: Detection of human papillomavirus in extragenital Bowen's disease using in situ hybridization and polymerase chain reaction. Am J Dermatopathol 1995 Jun; 17(3): 236-41. 
- Kaye V, Zhang G, Dehner LP: Carcinoma in situ of penis. Is distinction between erythroplasia of Queyrat and Bowen's disease relevant? Urology 1990 Dec; 36(6): 479-82.