Black Mold Lung Disease Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of allergic alveolitis.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- Do I need to stay in the hospital?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Do I need to lose weight?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for having this problem again?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Black Mold Lung Disease Specialist
- Greenberger PA. Mold-induced hypersensitivity pneumonitis. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2004 Jul-Aug;25(4):219-23. 
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2004 Jul-Aug;25(4 Suppl 1):S40-1. 
- Miranowski AC, Grammer LC. Occupational immunologic lung disease. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2004 Jul-Aug;25(4 Suppl 1):S36-7. 
- Selman M. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis: a multifaceted deceiving disorder. Clin Chest Med. 2004 Sep;25(3):531-47, vi.