Benign Pituitary Tumor Incidence
Facts about pituitary adenoma:
- Pituitary adenomas represent about 10 to 15 percent of brain tumors.
- Males and females are affected equally.
- Pituitary tumors are most common in young adults.
Continue to Benign Pituitary Tumor Symptoms
- Kreutzer J, Fahlbusch R. Diagnosis and treatment of pituitary tumors. Curr Opin Neurol. 2004 Dec;17(6):693-703. 
- Sam S, Molitch ME. The pituitary mass: diagnosis and management. Rev Endocr Metab Disord. 2005 Jan;6(1):55-62.