Behcet's Syndrome Incidence
Facts about Behcet's syndrome:
- Behcet's is more common in Japan and the Northeastern Mediterranean regions, but its exact cause remains unknown.
- It is most common in the 30 to 40 age groups.
Continue to Behcet's Syndrome Risk Factors
- Akman-Demir G, Baykan-Kurt B, Serdaroglu P: Seven-year follow-up of neurologic involvement in Behcet syndrome. Arch Neurol 1996 Jul; 53(7): 691-4. 
- Borhani Haghighi A, Pourmand R, Nikseresht AR. Neuro-Behcet disease. Neurologist. 2005 Mar;11(2):80-9. 
- International Study Group for Behcet's Disease: Criteria for diagnosis of Behcet's disease. International Study Group for Behcet's Disease. Lancet 1990 May 5; 335(8697): 1078-80.