Bed Wetting Outlook
What to expect with enuresis:
- Most children overcome this problem between the ages of 6 and 10
- By about 4.5 years, only 12% of children have enuresis.
- By puberty, only about 2% of children have enuresis.
Continue to Bed Wetting Underlying Cause
- Moffatt ME. Nocturnal enuresis: a review of the efficacy of treatments and practical advice for clinicians. J Dev Behav Pediatr. 1997 Feb;18(1):49-56. 
- von Gontard A, Schaumburg H, Hollmann E, Eiberg H, Rittig S. The genetics of enuresis: a review. J Urol. 2001 Dec;166(6):2438-43.