Bed Wetting Incidence
Facts about enuresis:
- Enuresis occurs in up to:
- 40% of three year-old children
- 10% of six year-olds
- 3% of twelve year-olds
- 1% of eighteen year-olds
- Males are affected more often than females.
Continue to Bed Wetting Risk Factors
- Moffatt ME. Nocturnal enuresis: a review of the efficacy of treatments and practical advice for clinicians. J Dev Behav Pediatr. 1997 Feb;18(1):49-56. 
- von Gontard A, Schaumburg H, Hollmann E, Eiberg H, Rittig S. The genetics of enuresis: a review. J Urol. 2001 Dec;166(6):2438-43.