Antisocial Personality Disorder Outlook
What to expect with antisocial personality disorder:
- Antisocial personality disorder requires long-term therapy.
Continue to Antisocial Personality Disorder Underlying Cause
- Donnellan MB, Trzesniewski KH, Robins RW, Moffitt TE, Caspi A. Low self-esteem is related to aggression, antisocial behavior, and delinquency. Psychol Sci. 2005 Apr;16(4):328-35. 
- Endresen IM, Olweus D. Participation in power sports and antisocial involvement in preadolescent and adolescent boys. J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2005 May;46(5):468-78. 
- Pietrzak RH, Petry NM. Antisocial personality disorder is associated with increased severity of gambling, medical, drug and psychiatric problems among treatment-seeking pathological gamblers. Addiction. 2005 Aug;100(8):1183-93. 
- Shepherd J, Farrington D, Potts J. Impact of antisocial lifestyle on health. J Public Health (Oxf). 2004 Dec;26(4):347-52.