Anemia Newborn Hemolytic Home Care
Home care for erythroblastosis fetalis includes:
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
- Don't skip doses of your medication. This makes them less effective.
- Be aware of the common side effects that may be caused by your medication.
- Learn everything you can about erythroblastosis fetalis:
- The more you know about your child's condition, the easier it will be to participate with your doctor in making treatment decisions.
- Ask your doctor about good sources for information.
- Write down questions to ask your doctor.
Anemia Newborn Hemolytic Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you child has erythroblastosis fetalis and any of the following:
Continue to Anemia Newborn Hemolytic Prevention
- Dennery PA. Pharmacological interventions for the treatment of neonatal jaundice. Semin Neonatol. 2002 Apr;7(2):111-9. 
- Faber BM, Mills JF. Early intravenous nutrition for the prevention of neonatal jaundice. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003;(3):CD003846. 
- Gourley GR. Breast-feeding, neonatal jaundice and kernicterus. Semin Neonatol. 2002 Apr;7(2):135-41.