Anal Pain Underlying Cause
Causes of anal pain include:
Continue to Anal Pain Anatomy
- Antao B, Bradley V, Roberts JP, Shawis R. Management of rectal prolapse in children. Dis Colon Rectum. 2005 Aug;48(8):1620-5. 
- Madiba TE, Baig MK, Wexner SD. Surgical management of rectal prolapse. Arch Surg. 2005 Jan;140(1):63-73. 
- Sagap I, Remzi FH. Controversies in the treatment of common anal problems. World J Gastroenterol. 2006 May 28;12(20):3146-54. 
- Silverman R, Bendick PJ, Wasvary HJ. A randomized, prospective, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of the effect of a calcium channel blocker ointment on pain after hemorrhoidectomy. Dis Colon Rectum. 2005 Oct;48(10):1913-6. 
- Thompson JR, Chen AH, Pettit PD, Bridges MD. Incidence of occult rectal prolapse in patients with clinical rectoceles and defecatory dysfunction. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002 Dec;187(6):1494-9; discussion 1499-500.