Alzheimer's Disease Incidence
Facts about Alzheimer's disease:
- Alzheimer's disease is rare in those who are less than 60 years old.
- Alzheimer's disease affects about 1 out of 10 people who are over 65 years old.
Continue to Alzheimer's Disease Risk Factors
- Doody RS. Refining treatment guidelines in Alzheimer's disease. Geriatrics. 2005 Jun;Suppl:14-20. 
- Kaduszkiewicz H, Zimmermann T, Beck-Bornholdt HP, van den Bussche H. Cholinesterase inhibitors for patients with Alzheimer's disease: systematic review of randomised clinical trials. BMJ. 2005 Aug 6;331(7512):321-7. 
- Morris JC. Mild cognitive impairment and preclinical Alzheimer's disease. Geriatrics. 2005 Jun;Suppl:9-14. 
- Panza F, D'Introno A, Colacicco AM, et al. Current epidemiology of mild cognitive impairment and other predementia syndromes. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2005 Aug;13(8):633-44. 
- Potyk D. Treatments for Alzheimer disease. South Med J. 2005 Jun;98(6):628-35.