Alveolar Cell Carcinoma Outlook
What to expect with adenocarcinoma of the bronchus:
- In the US, about 95 percent of people with single lung tumors live longer than 5 years.
- In the US, only about 8 percent of patients with multiple tumors survive longer than 5 years.
Continue to Alveolar Cell Carcinoma Complications
- ATS and ERS: Pretreatment evaluation of non-small-cell lung cancer. The American Thoracic Society and The European Respiratory Society. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1997 Jul; 156(1): 320-32. 
- Botta DM, Head HD: Non-small cell lung cancer: an update. Curr Surg 2003 Sep-Oct; 60(5): 492-8. 
- Landis SH, Murray T, Bolden S, Wingo PA: Cancer statistics, 1999. CA Cancer J Clin 1999 Jan-Feb; 49(1): 8-31, 1. 
- Travis WD, Lubin J, Ries L, Devesa S: United States lung carcinoma incidence trends: declining for most histologic types among males, increasing among females. Cancer 1996 Jun 15; 77(12): 2464-70.