Alkaline Phosphatase Decreased Incidence
Facts about hypophosphatasia:
- About 1 out of 100,000 people have hypophosphatasia.
- The illness may occur during infancy, or as an adult.
Continue to Alkaline Phosphatase Decreased Symptoms
- Girschick HJ, Schneider P, Kruse K, Huppertz HI. Bone metabolism and bone mineral density in childhood hypophosphatasia. Bone. 1999 Sep;25(3):361-7. 
- Girschick HJ, Seyberth HW, Huppertz HI. Treatment of childhood hypophosphatasia with nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs. Bone. 1999 Nov;25(5):603-7. 
- Wendling D, Jeannin-Louys L, Kremer P, Fellmann F, Toussirot E, Mornet E. Adult hypophosphatasia. Current aspects. Joint Bone Spine. 2001 Mar;68(2):120-4.