Age Spots Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of age spots.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for age spots?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Age Spots Specialist
- Giacomoni PU, Rein G. A mechanistic model for the aging of human skin. Micron. 2004;35(3):179-84. 
- Griffiths CE. Drug treatment of photoaged skin. Drugs Aging. 1999 Apr;14(4):289-301. 
- Porta EA. Pigments in aging: an overview. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002 Apr;959:57-65.