Age Spots Prevention
Prevention of age spots includes:
- Wear clothing that blocks the sun's rays.
- Use sunscreen if you are out in the sun for more than 30 minutes.
- Use a sunscreen that protects against UVA.
- Stay out of the sun between 10 AM and 4 PM, when the sun's rays are strongest.
- Perform regular skin self-examinations
Continue to Age Spots Underlying Cause
- Giacomoni PU, Rein G. A mechanistic model for the aging of human skin. Micron. 2004;35(3):179-84. 
- Griffiths CE. Drug treatment of photoaged skin. Drugs Aging. 1999 Apr;14(4):289-301. 
- Porta EA. Pigments in aging: an overview. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002 Apr;959:57-65.