Facts about adenomyosis:
- Adenomyosis is more common in women over 30 who have delivered a baby.
- Adenomyosis is uncommon in a woman who has never been pregnant.
Continue to Adenomyometritis Risk Factors
- Devlieger R, D'Hooghe T, Timmerman D. Uterine adenomyosis in the infertility clinic. Hum Reprod Update. 2003 Mar-Apr;9(2):139-47. 
- Elsheikh A, Milingos S, Loutradis D, Kallipolitis G, Michalas S. Endometriosis and reproductive disorders. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2003 Nov;997:247-54. 
- Matalliotakis IM, Kourtis AI, Panidis DK. Adenomyosis. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2003 Mar;30(1):63-82, viii.