Addicted to Crack with Pregnancy
Complications of cocaine abuse during pregnancy include:
- Women who use cocaine during pregnancy give birth to babies prematurely.
- The children born to cocaine-addicted mothers are often underweight.
Continue to Addicted to Crack Underlying Cause
- Gerada C. Drug misuse: a review of treatments. Clin Med. 2005 Jan-Feb;5(1):69-73. 
- Rounsaville BJ. Treatment of cocaine dependence and depression. Biol Psychiatry. 2004 Nov 15;56(10):803-9. 
- Sofuoglu M, Kosten TR. Novel approaches to the treatment of cocaine addiction. CNS Drugs. 2005;19(1):13-25. 
- Velasquez EM, Anand RC, Newman WP 3rd, Richard SS, Glancy DL. Cardiovascular complications associated with cocaine use. J La State Med Soc. 2004 Nov-Dec;156(6):302-10.