Acute Cholangitis Outlook
Facts about cholangitis:
- With early treatment, most people with cholangitis recover completely.
- Those in whom the infection has spread into the bloodstream, usually die from the disease.
Continue to Acute Cholangitis Complications
- Bergquist A, Broome U. Clinical features in primary sclerosing cholangitis. Clin Liver Dis. 1998 May;2(2):283-301, viii. 
- Gossard AA, Angulo P, Lindor KD. Secondary sclerosing cholangitis: a comparison to primary sclerosing cholangitis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2005 Jun;100(6):1330-3. 
- Pall H, Jonas MM. Pediatric hepatobiliary disease. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2005 May;21(3):344-7.