Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma Home Care
- As directed by your doctor
- Acetaminophen for pain
- Avoid entering a very dark area after being in very bright light.
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have acute glaucoma and any of the following:
Continue to Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma Outlook
- Choong YF, Irfan S, Menage MJ. Acute angle closure glaucoma: an evaluation of a protocol for acute treatment. Eye. 1999 Oct;13 ( Pt 5):613-6. 
- Gandhewar RR, Kamath GG. Acute glaucoma presentations in the elderly. Emerg Med J. 2005 Apr;22(4):306-7. 
- Ivanisevic M, Erceg M, Smoljanovic A, Trosic Z. The incidence and seasonal variations of acute primary angle-closure glaucoma. Coll Antropol. 2002 Jun;26(1):41-5.