There is no treatment for Apert's syndrome. Surgery can be offered to correct some skeletal and facial deformities.
Treatment for Apert's syndrome may include:
- Surgery for Apert syndrome:
- To repair arm, leg, skull, and facial deformities
Continue to Acrocephalosyndactyly Underlying Cause
- Katzen JT, McCarthy JG. Syndromes involving craniosynostosis and midface hypoplasia. Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2000 Dec;33(6):1257-84, vi. 
- Kaufmann K, Baldinger S, Pratt L. Ultrasound detection of Apert syndrome: a case report and literatureAm J Perinatol. 1997 Aug;14(7):427-30. 
- Prevel CD, Eppley BL, McCarty M. Acrocephalosyndactyly syndromes: aJ Craniofac Surg. 1997 Jul;8(4):279-85.