Acquired Scoliosis Incidence
Facts about scoliosis:
- About 2 out of every 100 people have scoliosis.
- Scoliosis develops during the teenage years.
- Scoliosis is more common in girls than in boys.
Continue to Acquired Scoliosis Symptoms
- Reamy BV, Slakey JB. Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: review and current concepts. Am Fam Physician. 2001 Jul 1;64(1):111-6. 
- Swank S, Lonstein JE, Moe JH, Winter RB, Bradford DS. Surgical treatment of adult scoliosis. A review of two hundred and twenty-two cases. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1981 Feb;63(2):268-87. 
- Wong MS, Liu WC. Critical review on non-operative management of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. Prosthet Orthot Int. 2003 Dec;27(3):242-53.