Abscess Pilonidal Incidence
Facts about pilonidal abscess:
- About 26 out of 100,000 people in the US have pilonidal disease.
- The incidence of pilonidal abscess is unknown.
Continue to Abscess Pilonidal Risk Factors
- Comparison between three therapeutic modalities for non-complicated pilonidal sinus disease. Surgeon. 2005 Apr;3(2):73-7. 
- Gupta PJ. A randomized study between excision and marsupialization and radiofrequency sinus excision in sacro-coccygeal pilonidal disease. Curr Surg. 2004 May-Jun;61(3):307-12. 
- Landa N, Aller O, Landa-Gundin N, Torrontegui J, Azpiazu JL. Successful treatment of recurrent pilonidal sinus with laser epilation. Dermatol Surg. 2005 Jun;31(6):726-8.