Abnormal Vaginal Discharge Home Care
Home care for an abnormal vaginal discharge includes:
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
- Don't skip doses of your medication. This makes them less effective.
- Be aware of the common side effects that may be caused by your medication.
- Take lukewarm baths to reduce genital irritation:
- Gently dry the genitals after bathing.
For more information:
Abnormal Vaginal Discharge Warning Signs
Notify your doctor for abnormal vaginal discharge and any of the following:
Continue to Abnormal Vaginal Discharge Prevention
- Owen MK, Clenney TL. Management of vaginitis. Am Fam Physician. 2004 Dec 1;70(11):2125-32. 
- Spence D. Candidiasis (vulvovaginal). Clin Evid. 2004 Dec;(12):2493-511. 
- Syed TS, Braverman PK. Vaginitis in adolescents. Adolesc Med Clin. 2004 Jun;15(2):235-51.