Abnormal Speech Home Care
Home care for difficulty speaking includes:
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid medications that make you sleepy.
- Avoid sedatives and anti-anxiety medications unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
Abnormal Speech Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have difficulty speaking and any of the following:
Continue to Abnormal Speech Underlying Cause
- Di Majo L, Bisceglia M, Lanzillo R, D'Angelo V, Gorgoglione L, Chiacchio L, Orefice G. Aphasia as a rare presentation of monosymptomatic demyelinating disease: case report and review of the literature. Neurol Sci. 2002 Jun;23(2):79-82. 
- Grossman M, Ash S. Primary progressive aphasia: a review. Neurocase. 2004 Feb;10(1):3-18. 
- Westbury C, Bub D. Primary progressive aphasia: a review of 112 cases. Brain Lang. 1997 Dec;60(3):381-406.