Abnormal Hair Growth Home Care
Home care for hirsutism includes:
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
- Don't skip doses of your medication. This makes them less effective.
- Be aware of the common side effects that may be caused by your medication.
- Learn everything you can about your condition:
- The more you know about your condition, the easier it will be to participate with your doctor in making treatment decisions.
- Ask your doctor about good sources for information.
- Write down questions to ask your doctor.
Abnormal Hair Growth Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have hirsutism and any of the following:
Continue to Abnormal Hair Growth Outlook
- Ali I, Dawber R. Hirsutism: diagnosis and management. Hosp Med. 2004 May;65(5):293-7. 
- Archer JS, Chang RJ. Hirsutism and acne in polycystic ovary syndrome. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 2004 Oct;18(5):737-54.